T: 02890 385 888
About the role…
To assist the Service Manager with the effective running of the MINI Service Department. Ensuring customer repairs are carried out in an efficient and timely manner. Monitoring technician performance, ensuring efficiency and productivity targets are achieved and that repairs are carried out to the highest standard ensuring Customer Satisfaction levels are achieved.
Established in 1931 by The Agnew Family, the Agnew Group became part of the Sytner Group of companies in 2012, the UK’s largest motor retailer, which in turn is owned by the Penske Automotive Group, USA. We operate 15 dealerships in the areas of Belfast, Newtownabbey and Portadown, representing 9 manufacturer brands. We also operate Agnew AutoStore in Portadown, Agnew Leasing, NI TPS, Agnew Repair Centre, Agnew Trade Centre and Agnew Car Buyer. We employ over 900 staff, sell over 18,000 new and used vehicles annually, with an annual turnover over £450m.
- Experience of working in a Franchised Service Department, dealing directly with manufacturers.
- A strong working knowledge of DMS computerised system (Experience of CDK would be advantageous)
- Demonstrate a professional and confident approach in dealing with both staff and customers. (Previous Management / Supervisory Experience would be advantageous)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and the genuine desire to succeed.
- Be attentive to detail.
- Have a flexible approach to working hours.
- Previous experience of working in a similar role in the motor trade.
Remuneration and Benefits…
- Salary: Negotiable dependent upon experience
- A subsidised Manufacturer Car Purchase Scheme available to both you and your family after a qualifying period.
- Additional colleagues benefits which includes – preferential rates for servicing and parts, up to 20% off high street retailers, and privilege rates for hotels and trips.
- And much more…
To apply for this exceptional opportunity, click on the apply / resume button.
Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter demonstrating how you meet the criteria for our role.
N.B. Applicants must demonstrate on their application form how they meet each of the criteria in order to be short-listed for interview. All completed applications must be received by 12:00 pm (midday) on Wednesday 23rd June. Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
As communication will be via email, please check your spam/junk folder.
The Agnew Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer