Used Car Sales Executive
T: 02890 385 888
About the Role…
Agnew Volkswagen are delighted to offer the exciting position of Used Car Sales Executive within their established and successful team. The successful candidate will display a passion for our brand and ensure that every customer interaction is delivered with the highest level of individual care and respect. Your main responsibility will be to profitably sell the complete range of Volkswagen vehicles and associated products, paying particular attention to the latest innovative technologies available. The successful candidate will also enjoy a Volkswagen company car and fuel allowance.
About the Agnew Group…
Established in 1931 by The Agnew Family, the Agnew Group became part of the Sytner Group of companies in 2012, the UK’s largest motor retailer, which in turn is owned by the Penske Automotive Group, USA. We operate 15 dealerships in the areas of Belfast, Newtownabbey and Portadown, representing 9 manufacturer brands. We also operate Agnew AutoStore in Portadown, Agnew Leasing, NI TPS, Agnew Repair Centre, Agnew Trade Centre and Agnew Car Buyer. We employ over 900 staff, sell over 18,000 new and used vehicles annually, with an annual turnover over £450m.
- At least 2 years car sales experience in a franchised dealership environment.
- Full, valid driving licence (aged 21+ for insurance purposes).
- Must be computer literate.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and have a high degree of self-motivation.
Remuneration and Benefits…
- Salary: OTE £40k – with realistic uncapped earning potential of more than 50k.
- Company Car / Salary alternative
- Discounted car purchase scheme available after qualifying period.
- Additional benefits which include – preferential rates for servicing and parts, up to 20% off high street retailers, colleague referral scheme and privilege rates for hotels and trips.
- And much more…
To apply for this exceptional opportunity, click on the apply/resume button.
Alternatively, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference above.
N.B. Applicants must demonstrate on their application form how they meet each of the criteria in order to be short-listed for interview.
All completed applications must be received by 12:00pm (midday) on Monday 27th September 2021. Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
As communication will be via email, please check your spam/junk folder
The Agnew Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer