Transport & Plant Administrator
T: +353 (1) 457 5000
- Efficient day to day administration of Transport and Plant activities.
- Reporting within scheduled timescales
- Supporting Transport and Plant department with efficient time management
- We are looking for a Transport – Plant Administrator to help run our Transport and Plant efficiently, Safely and according to safety guidelines within governing and company polices.
- Transport – Plant Administrator responsibilities include supporting all Transport and Plant procedures in line with company process, from coordinating Servicing of vehicles and equipment to keeping all documentation and Certification up to date.
- To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, be able to work in a fast paced environment and understand the importance and fulfilment of all safety issue and compliance associated with Transport and Plant.
- Ensuring all Servicing/Maintenance is arranged and updated.
- Compiling data for prompt and timely scheduled reporting.
- Report’s sent as per reporting schedules.
- Coordinate new start drivers for Induction, with relevant documentation sent by email before driver employment commences.
- Scheduled PMI’s, Loler and calibrations are done on time and recorded accordingly.
- Maintain updated records for Transport and Plant departments.
- Maintain licence check database and ensure all drivers are logged and compliant.
- Provide support to the Transport and Plant departments to cover, Sick Leave, Annual Leave.
- Support collection, reporting and compiling data for annual accreditations.
- Moving vehicles and equipment when required.
- Attend meetings if required and minute meeting points.
- Additional task were required that may be essential to the role.
- Support other department request to Transport and Plant that fall within remit.
- Invoicing and submitting within agreed timescales.
- Updating and maintaining Telematics system where required.
Essential for Role
- Must have a full UK Driving License (less than 6 points).
- Experience with Transport and Plant Administration.
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Able to “think on feet” as the role can be very reactive.
- Experience within, Telecommunications, Rail and power preferred but not essential.