Trainee Sales Executive
T: 02890 385 888
About the Role…
- Inspire and excite customers in the dealership with in-depth product information and insight.
- Promote the technical unique selling points of MINI products and the associated customer benefits.
- Offer exceptional customer service through informative customer discussion.
- Achieve agreed sales targets for new and/or used cars, within defined operating and financial guidelines.
- Contribute to the development of plans, policies and procedures that will ensure the achievement of all sales tasks in a timely manner.
About the Agnew Group…
Established in 1931 by The Agnew Family, the Agnew Group became part of the Sytner Group of companies in 2012, the UK’s largest motor retailer, which in turn is owned by the Penske Automotive Group, USA. We operate 15 dealerships in the areas of Belfast, Newtownabbey and Portadown, representing 9 manufacturer brands. We also operate Agnew AutoStore in Portadown, Agnew Leasing, NI TPS, Agnew Repair Centre, Agnew Trade Centre and Agnew Car Buyer. We employ over 900 staff, sell over 18,000 new and used vehicles annually, with an annual turnover over £450m.
- At least 1 year’s Retail Sales experience in a target orientated environment is essential.
- Full valid driving licence (aged 21+ for insurance purposes)
- Strong organisation and communication skills are essential
- Computer literate (experience of using Kerridge would be advantageous)
- Good presentation skills. i.e. well-presented application form.
Reward and Benefits…
- Salary: starting at £19,000 per annum with the opportunity for rapid progression.
- Company car after training period is completed.
- Discounted car purchase scheme available after qualifying period.
- Additional benefits which include – preferential rates for servicing and parts, up to 20% off high street retailers, colleague referral scheme and privilege rates for hotels and trips.
- And much more…
To apply for this exceptional opportunity, click on the apply/resume button.
Alternatively, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference above.
N.B. Applicants must demonstrate on their application form how they meet each of the criteria in order to be short-listed for interview.
All completed applications must be received by 12:00pm (midday) on Wednesday 27th October 2021. Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
As communication will be via email, please check your spam/junk folder
The Agnew Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer