Temporary Engineering Operatives
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Temporary Engineering Operatives – (20N/SJEO)
Randox Laboratories are seeking Engineers from various disciplines to uptake a place on a largescale Diagnostic Analyser build project. These positions will be based at the Randox Science Park in Antrim Town. We can consider candidates who have started or completed an engineering qualification as well those with more Engineering sector experience. This project has already started and we will be taking on additional staff over the coming weeks.
This project is likely to run through until Early/Mid-2021.
• Follow established manufacturing procedures and processes in team and solo work
• Build mechanical, electrical and electromechanical assemblies to instructions in team and solo work
• Use quality control equipment to confirm assemblies are acceptable to requirements
• Maintain a clean, organised and productive manufacturing environment
• Report and trouble-shoot technical problems that arise in the manufacturing process.
• Identify and implement ways of continuously improving manufacturing efficiency.
• Work closely with floor management to maximize quality of output and minimize cost and waste
• Mechanical Engineers
• Electronic / Electrical Engineers
• Product Testers
Be Enrolled or Qualified to Degree/HND standard in an Engineering Discipline with a hands-on approach and practical engineering skills.
Minimum 3 years experience in a related role with hands-on approach and practical engineering skills.
Able to work full time Monday – Friday with potential weekend work if project demands.
• Have experience with CAD systems / 3-D solid modelling.
• Minimum 1 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Experience of manufacturing electromechanical assemblies.
• Experience of Six Sigma, the 5 S’s approach to manufacturing, General “Good Manufacturing Practice” protocols and T.P.M.
Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focusing on our expertise in diagnostics.
We play a pioneering role in laboratory medicine. High value is placed in research and development to continuously improve existing and develop innovative new products. This has allowed us to continuously grow and expand our international sales teams. Now is your chance to be part of strong, growing organisation.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer