T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Randox Laboratories are seeking applications from candidates to join our COVID team as technologists. These positions cover a number of functions within the lab including Laboratory Coordinators, Data In-put Technicians and Witnesses. No previous lab-based experience is necessary as full-training is provided. These are laboratory support roles it is NOT essential to have a Science background
We are looking for people who are highly motivated, with a good eye for detail who can think on their feet.
All our COVID lab roles require flexibility to work a shift pattern including day and night shifts. Rotas are done in advance and you will always have 4 days off between day shifts and night shifts (subject to change). Most night shift hours pay a higher rate of pay.
These roles will be based at the Randox Teoranta, based in Dungloe. Parking is available and this site.
A sample of the duties for the above 3 functions include:
- Retrieving samples from accessioning.
- Stock management and replenishment for each station and lab area.
- Keep a track of sample location and current progression.
- Using lab software to input work lists
- Scanning COVID sample barcodes
- Cross check (witness) sample paperwork
- Cross-check placement of samples
- Reviewing data
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly motivated, independent and proactive
- Strong work ethic and self-starter; able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced environment
- Educated to at least A-Level or equivalent
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Flexibility to work a shift pattern
- Excellent time management
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer