T: 02890 385 888
About the Role…
As a result of phenomenal growth in our brand, we are delighted to be in the position of recruiting positive and motivated individuals to join our team of talented technicians at out dealership on Boucher Way. Agnew Belfast Volvo are keen to recruit a full range of experience from Master / Diagnostic technicians to Maintenance / Express level, including 3rd year apprentices.
Volvo always focus on innovation and world-leading safety technology. Our award-winning Volvo cars continue to set new benchmarks in automotive safety and connectivity, and we are committed to our industry-leading vision for an all-electric future. We have recently opened a new dedicated centre for Volvo Approved Used. It is the first of its kind for Volvo in the UK and provides improved capacity for the future.
About the Agnew Group…
Established in 1931 by The Agnew Family, the Agnew Group became part of the Sytner Group of companies in 2012, the UK’s largest motor retailer, which in turn is owned by the Penske Automotive Group, USA. We operate 15 dealerships in the areas of Belfast, Newtownabbey and Portadown, representing 9 manufacturer brands. We also operate Agnew AutoStore in Portadown, Agnew Leasing, NI TPS, Agnew Repair Centre, Agnew Trade Centre and Agnew Car Buyer. We employ over 900 staff, sell over 18,000 new and used vehicles annually, with an annual turnover over £450m.
- Relevant City & Guilds, BTEC or NVQ Qualifications.
- Practical knowledge of modern diagnostic equipment / techniques.
- High levels of IT literacy critical.
- Ability to work in a busy environment and provide degrees of flexibility for extended hours where required.
- Display a high level of enthusiasm and self-motivation.
- Great communication skills with ability to communicate, work and share best practice within a team.
Remuneration and Benefits…
- We will recognise and reward hard work, loyalty and achievements. On top of a competitive salary package and performance related bonus you can expect to enjoy:
- Excellent working conditions.
- Full manufacturer technical training, development and support.
- Unrivalled career opportunities and progression.
- Being part of a team with common and well communicated goals.
- A workshop which is equipped with the most up to date diagnostic facilities.
- Manufacturer Car Benefit Scheme for both you and your family.
- Additional colleagues benefits which includes – preferential rates for servicing and parts, up to 20% off high street retailers, and privilege rates for hotels and trips.
- And much more…
To apply for this exceptional opportunity, click on the apply/resume button.
Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com with a covering letter stating how you meet the essential criteria.
N.B. Applicants must demonstrate on their application form how they meet each of the criteria in order to be short-listed for interview.
All completed applications must be received by 12:00pm (midday) on Monday 9th August. Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
As communication will be via email, please check your spam/junk folder
The Agnew Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer