T: 02890 385 888
About the Role…
Following a recent review, we have enhanced our rates of pay for Technicians across all levels.
If you have relevant experience as a qualified technician, we have a great opportunity for you. To support our growth, Portadown Audi are keen to recruit a full range of experience from Master / Diagnostic technicians to Maintenance / Service level, including 3rd year apprentices.
- Service / Maintenance Technicians up to £28,400 OTE
- Diagnostic Technicians up to £34,500 OTE
- Master Technicians up to £40,500 OTE
All positions are dependent on experience and qualification, and include strong basic salaries, achievable bonus, with the further opportunity of increased overtime rates of pay.
Reward and Benefits…
On top of a competitive salary package and performance related bonus you can expect:
- Opportunity to work flexible working patterns
- Full manufacturer technical training and development, with salary improvement linked to successful completion of each level.
- Excellent, well-maintained workshops and clean environments.
- Audi Car Benefit Scheme for both you and your family.
- 30 days paid annual leave inclusive of statutory entitlement, increasing with your length of service.
To register your interest simply:
Call us on 02890 385888 to arrange a private visit of our facility with a team member.
Click on the apply button below.
Email your CV or contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be delighted to chat with you, so please register your interest by 12:00pm (midday) on Tuesday 28th September 2021.
About Portadown Audi…
There has never been a better time to join Audi, as a leader in the premium automotive sector; our vision is to shape the future of premium mobility. We are an exceptional brand that is continually progressing and leading in providing the latest and innovative technologies and solutions to the challenges our customers are facing every day. The Agnew Group have been proud to represent Audi since 1969. Portadown Audi opened in 2006 a purpose-built showroom including state of the art workshop facilities.
As communication will be via email, please check your spam/junk folder
The Agnew Group is an Equal Opportunity employer