Technical Support Specialist
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Technical Support Specialist – Poland (Job Ref: 21I/TSPO)
Randox is welcoming applications for the position of Technical Support Specialist based in Poland, to work within our Customer Services Department. The successful applicant will provide technical and applications support for Randox customers, specifically supporting the Vivalytic.
Provide product information and advice on the application of Randox procedures. The use of query-logging software to record and monitor status of customer and internal queries.
This role is a Fixed term contract for 18 months with the opportunity to move to permanent after completion of the fixed term.
• Handling and troubleshooting of technical customer queries from international locations.
• Provision of product information and advice on the application of Randox procedures.
• Review and analysis of performance data and comparative studies.
• Provide product training to international staff
• Use of query-logging software to record and monitor the status of customer and internal queries.
• Use of query-logging software to record and monitor the servicing and maintenance of commissioned Randox analyser systems.
• Development of a high degree of product knowledge covering all Randox product groups.
Please note, this role will involve supporting a global customer base and, as such, regular international travel will be required.
• An Honours degree in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Immunology or a Life Science related discipline (2:1 or above).
• A willingness and availability for international travel
• Previous experience with molecular biology and PCR
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, and confidence with dealing with customers
• Ability to work in a team environment and independently
• Advanced IT skills
• Ability to work to strict time-frames and meet deadlines
• A willingness to develop a high level of product knowledge
• Valid Driving Licence
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer