Technical Sales Specialist
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Randox has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, target driven individual to join our growing sales team.
The role will involve the sale and promotion of the Randox Molecular product portfolio and increasing the overall brand awareness of Randox in Spain. As a Technical Sales Specialist, you will visit existing and new customers on a regular basis to develop and renew relationships and extend our client’s target area, focusing on promoting our products and increasing sales in Spain.
This role will involve troubleshooting customer and internal technical queries along with providing technical knowledge to principle B2B clients.
This is a unique opportunity for the right individual to join an innovative international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement for those who show potential.
- Promotion and education surrounding Randox Molecular products.
- Troubleshooting/assisting in queries regarding the Randox Molecular product portfolio.
- Present Randox to customers on a one-to-one basis or in a seminar setting.
- Engage and develop relationships with all key person in the relevant territory.
- Map out laboratories, including details such as suppliers and all other relevant information to develop a good overall knowledge of the customer.
- Gather information about competing products.
- Provide relevant quotations to customers.
- Engage with Manager on a regular basis, updating on business opportunities, market changes etc.
- Complete CRM tool daily.
- Fluency in Spanish and English.
- A Bachelor degree or higher in Biochemistry or Chemistry or Molecular related Life Science discipline.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with customers and potential customers.
- A positive attitude with the drive and work ethic to meet targets.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent time management, organisational skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and oral).
- Fully competent in the use of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout the designated sales territory on a weekly basis with international travel to company headquarters as required.
- A valid driving licence
- Desirable – experience in a Molecular laboratory environment or in medical diagnostics troubleshooting and sales
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.