Team Leader- Part Time & Full Time- Nights
Belfast Central Mission
T: +44 (0)28 9024 1917
Multiple full and part time, permanent opportunities available. Night shift only.
Provide quality care and make a difference to the lives of our Residents.
Enjoy access to a range of company benefits including pension, healthcare plans and more.
About the role
This is an exceptional opportunity for a leader to join an established and growing team and organisation.
The Team Leader will be responsible for leading members of the Copelands team and ensuring consistent high quality, person-centred services are delivered and empower residents to learn, explore, experience new things, and achieve individual goals.
You will inspire, motivated and develop your team as well as ensure service KPI's are met, and quality practices are maintained. Yoiu will have a passion for developing referral networks within the region to further develop Copelands services and your team into the future.
Working alongside the Registered Manager, your focus will be to:
- Effectively undertake management of the day-to-day operations in line with legal standards and regulations and organisational policy.
- Lead and manage teams by identifying clear team goals and providing clear direction to enhance staff’s understanding of their duties and responsibilities.
- Ensure the provision of best practice care to all residents, that supports the development & maintenance of physical, psychological, spiritual and social wellbeing of residents, and reflects an understanding of aged care and the needs of older people, including those living with dementia.
- Manage admission processes ensuring that the new residents and their families are settled physically and psychologically into their new environment.
- Ensure all assessments, documentation, care plans and reviews are carried out in a professional, efficient, and timely manner to ensure the objectives of best practice care, accreditation, and funding requirements.
- Establish relationships maximise social activities and opportunities for residents to remain part of their local community and encourage residents to participate.
- Assume all responsibility for the overall management of the Copelands site in the absence of the Registered Manager, when necessary.
As an employee of Belfast Central Mission, you will be provided with ongoing personal and professional development, career pathways opportunities, a positive and supportive workplace culture alongside a range of staff benefits including:
Health and Pension Plans
Cycle to Work Schemes
Paid Uniforms and Mileage
Belfast Central Mission are an award winning, not-for-profit organisation, providing services including supported housing to all ages, residential aged care, retirement living, community services, counselling, and day care services across Northern Ireland. Copelands is Belfast Central Mission’s flagship project, providing market leading care for Northern Ireland.
If you meet the criteria as outlined on the Job Description and are passionate about making a positive difference in people’s lives, we would love to hear from you!
To work at BCM, you will be required to supply proof of work rights and enhanced AccessNI check and Medical Questionnaire.