Team Leader – Bank
T: (028) 9066 6188
The Cedar Foundation is seeking to recruit the following staff members:
Bank Team Leader REF: 21-124-BTL-AH-WEB
As part of the Living Options services, the Team Leader will be a part of the management team and will support the Registered Manager/Deputy Manager to meet the Domiciliary Care Agencies Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2007 and the DHSS&PS Domiciliary Care Agency Minimum Standards.
They will ensure that NIHE "Supporting People" contractual requirements and standards are met and maintained. The Team leader will support the Registered Manager/Deputy Manager to develop and implement personalised care/support plans and individual risk assessments to meet individual needs.
They will support the Registered Manager and Deputy Manager to ensure the delivery of quality care and support. Team leaders will also support with the management budgets and resources effectively.
The Team Leader will mentor and supervise the Support Team. Team Leaders must be available to work flexibly and be available to work unsociable hours and public holidays on a rotational basis.
ARDKEEN – Ardkeen consists of 10 fully adapted apartments, designed to facilitate Supported Living for tenants with high support needs, under the one roof. The tenant group includes people with physical disability, brain injury and sensory impairment. It combines housing with care and technology to increase independence and enhance quality of life. Tenants can utilise elements of assistive technology to support daily living. Ardkeen is located just off the Lisburn Road in Belfast and close to local amenities such as shops, restaurants, parks and health centres. The team consists of 4-5 staff on daily to provide the service users support with their daily needs.
HILLMOUNT – Hillmount consists of 7 flats, and a cul-de-sac of 5 bungalows all of which incorporate elements of SMART technology. All service users have physical and sensory disabilities and /or brain injury with associated needs. The team consists of 3-5 staff on daily to provide the service users support with their daily needs.
Hours: Casual and & when required
Contract: Bank (Casual)
Locations: Ardkeen/Hillmount Close
Salary/Hourly Rate: £10.75 per hour
- GCSE Maths and English A*-C or equivalent
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care or relevant equivalent
- Two years’ previous experience in a human service setting providing support/care.
- Knowledge of physical and sensory disabilities and /or brain injury with associated needs and /or learning disability
- Effective communication and use of IT skills
- Hold a full current driving licence valid for use in the UK and have access to a vehicle*
*consideration will be given to alternative travelling proposalsin respect of applicants with a disability who cannot hold a licence
- Annual leave based on 20 days statutory entitlement, plus 8 bank holidays – based on accrual, paid in arrears per quarter
- Statutory sick Pay, if applicable.
- Cedar offer an enhanced Auto enrolment into pension scheme, if applicable (employee 5% & employer 4%).
- Investor in People accredited organisation with commitment to development of the staff team through training and learning opportunities.
THE CEDAR FOUNDATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER