Support Workers – Learning Link
North West Regional College
T: 02871 278705
PERMANENT & TEMPORARY PANEL
The College is currently recruiting applicants to join a panel of permanent and temporary term-time Support Workers for Full-time and Part-time posts that may arise within the College. If shortlisted you will be invited to attend for interview and if successful you will be placed on a panel and contacted if and when work becomes available.
As an employer our culture is based on four key values: Collaboration, Innovation, Respect, and Integrity, these values shape individual behaviour and the way we behave as a College.
Our staff are entitled to some of the best employee benefits and support an employer could give making it a prime choice to further your career. See below some of the benefits we offer employees:
- Salary – Band 3 – £19,312 to £19,698 per annum, pro rata
- Annual Leave – Term-time employees must work College opening days. Accordingly annual leave and statutory days are paid for by way of an allowance for accrued holidays calculated on a pro rata basis. This allowance is paid as an additional sum at the end of term and amounts to 22 days per annum, pro rata.
- NILGOSC Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Scheme
- Tax Free Childcare Scheme
- State of the Art Gym
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Insurance Discount
- NWRC Course Discount
- Health and Wellbeing Programme (Includes: Personal Training, Yoga, Running Groups, Crafts and much more)
- There is a possibility that a reserve list will be retained if more applicants are deemed suitable than posts exist. In the event the successful candidate fails to take up the post or if the post is vacated within 12 months of the appointment date, or if another vacancy arises within 12 months the post may be offered to the next person on the reserve list.
- The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- The College is committed to equal opportunities and to selection on merit. It therefore welcomes applications from all sections of society in particular applicants from the Protestant Community.
- Applicants with a disability are encouraged to visit the College website at https://www.accessable.co.uk/ which provides accessibility information on College facilities.