T: +353 (1) 457 5000
As Storehouse Operative, you will be responsible for executing key deliveries, receiving goods and inventory Control tasks at KN Circet. You will also be responsible for supporting the successful achievement of operational metrics and business plan objectives related to the warehouse operation in addition to adhering to the core competencies for the position.
Responsibilities as Storehouse Operative include:
- Working in busy stores environment.
- Operating forklift truck, (CB licence up to 4.5 tonne)
- Adhering to strict Health and Safety Regulations
- Loading/Unloading Lorries.
- Controlling and recording of goods inwards and outwards.
- Maintaining minimum stock levels.
- Housekeeping Warehouse/Yard.
- Conduct weekly stock takes.
- GDU calibration.
- Pole ordering.
- Stock Management Systems updating on orders and issuing of materials.
- Plant issue + tools issue.
- Ordering of materials.
- Other ad hoc assignments as and when necessary.
Experience and knowledge required:
- Relevant experience in a Stores/Warehouse environment.
- Ability to work with others in a team and under direction.
- High attention to detail and quick learner.
- Hardworking, flexible and reliable.
- Good communication & computer skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and multitask.
The Good Bits:
KN Circet are committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages such as:
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
- Life Assurance.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.