T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Stores Coordinator – (Job Ref: 21N/STJH)
Randox is currently looking to recruit enthusiastic, friendly and hardworking individuals to work within our Stores Department in Antrim Town. These positions are permanent, full-time roles.
• Day-to-day warehousing operations within our Sores Department
• The loading and unloading of consignments of goods
• The storage of goods in the appropriate storage areas
• The operation of stock assessment control
• The communication of certain stock items on reaching maximum stock level
• The releasing of goods (internal and external) from stores and their delivery to the various departmental locations
• Proficient in Microsoft Word Software
• Experience working with Sage Software
• FLT Accreditation
• High Level Picker Accreditation
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer