T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Store Administrator – (Job Ref: 21N/SAJH)
Randox is currently looking to recruit enthusiastic, friendly and hardworking individual to work as a Store Administrator within our Stores Department in Antrim Town. These positions are permanent, full-time roles.
• Day-to-day warehousing operations within our Sores Department
• Issuing off stock to RSP departments as required
• Assisting in the maintenance and monitoring of stock accuracy via cycle counts and stock taking activities.
• The daily review of transaction recorded on Sage and ensure where possible that accurate records are maintained
• To communicate and provide information relating to short dated and expired stock, to assist in effective use of all materials
• The maintenance of accurate records and methods of stock management and ensuring all relevant paperwork is being completed accurately
• Proficient in Microsoft Word Software
• Experience working with Sage Software
• FLT Accreditation
• High Level Picker Accreditation
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer