Store Person, with Food Service Assistant duties
T: 028 9032 0070
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE
Would you like to be part of a team that believes that people are our greatest asset? Our family values speak for themselves. Mount Charles employs our family members to:
- Do the right thing
- Have fun & grow together
- Take pride in what you do
If you are customer a focused individual and want to join a fun and family orientated food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression. Then this is the role for you!
ROLE: Store person, with Food Service Assistant Duties (18+)
- Key duties and responsibilities:
- Putting stock in store and recording the same.
- Keep accurate records of stores.
- Keep store room and surrounding area clean.
- Work on own initiative.
- Assisting with stock take
- Food service, some light food prep
- Cash handling using till, serving customers.
- Essential Criteria:
- Possess the ability to work unsupervised.
- English speaking to a good standard.
- Previous cleaning experience
- Level 2 food hygiene.
- 30.5 hours per week, Monday, Wednesday & Friday 7am – 2.30pm Tuesday & Thursday 8am – 2.30pm
- £8.91 per hour
- On site parking
- Uniform supplied
- Meals provided whilst on shift
This is an exciting opportunity within the largest independently owned catering organisation in Ireland and one of Deloitte’s best managed companies.
Applicants should note that based on the response, the Company may increase shortlisting criteria.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.