T: 028 9032 0070
MOUNT CHARLES IRELAND HAVE AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR A SOUS CHEF OR A COOK TO JOIN OUR TEAM AT OUR TESCO DONABATE DISTRIBUTION CENTRE
As our Sous Chef/Cook, you will have full responsibility for all aspects of the kitchen delivery and hospitality as well as developing exciting and creative menus, dealing with suppliers, and ensuring all food safety documentation is completed as required. Everything we do as a business is built on the enthusiasm and professionalism of the people in our team roles. The quality of food produced is extremely high as are the client expectations, so a strong passion and enthusiasm for the role are key.
(We will consider a 3rd or 4th year Commis Chef0
Full-time permanent contract
37.5 hours per week
Hourly pay rate €16.00 per hour
20 days Paid Holidays, in addition to Bank Holidays
Training & Development
Meals Whilst on Shift
Gym Available on Site
- You are a Chef that can produce great-tasting food, challenge standards and ensure quality and consistency to company and brand specifications.
- Ensuring the foodservice achieves maximum efficiency, achieving a high standard of customer satisfaction at all times.
- Working with the General Manager to review menu costings and planning for seasonal business fluctuations
- Ensuring all bookwork is completed within agreed timescales and company requirements.
- Ensuring all HACCP, Food Safety, and Health & Safety Legislation requirements are always adhered to.
- Experience in managing a high-volume kitchen; preparing hot and cold meals, snacks, bakery and sweets.
- Excellent communication, organisational, and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, deal with issues as they arise and contribute in all areas of managing a kitchen and providing great food service.
- Food Hygiene Level 3 qualified.
- Promote and contribute to a harmonious working environment where all employees are treated with respect and dignity.
- Ensure a safe environment is maintained in compliance with health, safety, fire, hygiene, and security legislation and company policies and procedures.
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative.
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
5 over 7 days, 1:00pm – 8.30pm
Catering experience, Customer Focused, Reliable, Flexible
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE