T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Software Engineer C++ (20N/SDED)
Software Engineers ideally with 2+ years’ commercial software engineering experience, are required for a dynamic, rapidly growing medical research and development company.
With over 1400 employees and offices in 145 countries worldwide, we are a global market leader within our industry committed to revolutionising healthcare on a global scale. Be part of our journey working on the development of new and innovative diagnostic solutions for hospitals, clinical, research and molecular labs, food testing, forensic toxicology, veterinary labs and life sciences.
Join our team of talented, dynamic, and passionate software engineers, working with highly skilled scientists, mathematicians, embedded systems engineers, electrical and mechanical design engineers, and software testers to deliver a new generation of diagnostic solutions. This position will focus on the design, development, verification and validation of the software used on our diagnostic platforms.
These positions will be based at The Randox Science Park in Antrim Town, Co. Antrim.
Our Software Engineers,
• are passionate about designing new high-quality solutions for novel problems.
• are passionate about automated testing and continuous integration.
• are passionate about refining our solutions to make world class products.
• enjoy the challenges of learning new cutting-edge technologies
• enjoy the challenges of working with a variety of disciplines every day.
• enjoy working in a dynamic research and development environment.
• enjoy being part of an iterative, agile development team.
• love working almost exclusively on new development.
Is this you? Do you have the following experience?
- A minimum of 2 years’ software development / engineering experience (C++) within a Linux environment
- Experience with PostgreSQL or similar relational database.
- Experience with Bash.
- Experience with Gitlab, TFS or another source control toolset.
- Experience in all stages of the SDLC.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- What will make you stand out?
- Experience working in an Engineering team.
- Experience with QT Creator C++ (1+ Years).
- Experience of Unit and Integration testing.
- Experience communicating with and controlling embedded devices.
- Experience in one of C, C# or Delphi
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience in maintaining and upgrading legacy systems
- The ability to break down complex problems into software solutions
- A team player
- Passionate about solving complex problems
- Passionate about mentoring and learning from others
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer