T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
20N/SDNR – Software Developers (Antrim Town)
Randox Laboratories (County Antrim) is seeking applications from Software Developers to work on new and exciting software projects. These full-time permanent positions will be based at the Randox Science Park in Antrim Town.
Our software Developers,
• are passionate about designing new high-quality solutions for novel problems.
• are passionate about automated testing and continuous integration.
• are passionate about refining our solutions to make world class products and services.
• enjoy the challenges of learning new cutting-edge technologies (e.g. Azure IOT Hubs, Azure APIs, HoloLens).
• enjoy the challenges of working with a variety of disciplines every day.
• enjoy working in a dynamic research and development environment.
• enjoy being part of an iterative development team.
• love working almost exclusively on new development.
Is this you? Do you have the ANY of the following experience?
- A minimum of 2 years’ software development experience using C#.
- Experience with SQL Server or similar relational databases.
- Experience with UI Design patterns such as MVVM, MVC, MVP
- Experience of requirements gathering.
- Experience of designing and architecting software applications.
- Experience of Agile practices and CI / CD platforms.
- Experience of Unit testing.
- Experience with Git or another source control toolset.
- Experience in all stages of a SDLC.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- What would make you stand out?
- Experience leading developers and software project delivery.
- Experience using the Entity Framework or another ORM.
- Experience of cloud infrastructure and MS Azure
- Experience of developing secure applications
- Experience of any of .NET Core, WebAPI,TypeScript
- Experience in R, Python and Machine Learning.
- Experience in any of C#, JAVA, C++
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. To serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer