Social Media Customer Support
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Social Media Customer Support – (Job Ref: 21N/CUSM)
Randox is currently looking to recruit enthusiastic, friendly and hardworking individuals to work within our Social Media Customer Support Team at our HQ in Crumlin. These positions are initially offered on a temporary basis with the potential to go permanent. We are particularly keen to hear from candidates with previous customer service experience.
• To provide comprehensive customer service support.
• Responding to all customer queries accurately and effectively through marketing communications channels such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Zendesk and Trustpilot.
• Taking the appropriate action to ensure customer expectations are fully delivered.
• Providing the immediate phone and email support and advice to our valued customers when required.
• Liaising with internal team as required.
• Adhere to Randox Marketing SOP
• Previous experience in a customer service role
• Be computer literate (Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook)
• Excellent telephone skills
• Be able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to provide top level customer support
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer