Social Content Executive
Chain Reaction Cycles
T: 028 9334 5507
Social Content Executive | Permanent | Full time | Mallusk, Newtownabbey
WiggleCRC are looking to recruit a Social Content Executive to join our team in Northern Ireland.
This is an exciting opportunity for a fresh-minded creative thinker to join a dynamic marketing team. You’ll help develop our social and content strategy and work towards the company’s goals. Working within the content marketing team, you’ll be responsible for bringing our voice to life via social media and content channels engaging with our community, as well as researching and producing compelling content to be used on our website, YouTube channel and other social media platforms
- Managing current social channels and establishing the potential for reach and optimum engagement
- Create content designed to inspire, educate or entertain, growing the community on and off the website
- Soak up the trends of the moment, know the best places to look for the latest news and write content that begs to be clicked, liked and shared
- Ability to engage and build relationships with potential or existing customers through social media
- Keeping up to date with latest social/digital trends
- Measure, analyse and report on campaigns, posts and other content
What we are looking for
- A positive outlook and great interpersonal skills – either working alone, as part of a team and you’re organised and easy to get on with
- Excellent written communication skills with top class attention to detail and a natural ability to find the right news angle
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant subject [English, Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Media, Business etc]
- Experience in writing strong, succinct copy that is grammatically correct
- Experience of working in content creation
- A writing background or can provide examples of articles, features, blog posts, or reviews you’ve written
- Actively participate in a wide variety of social media activities
- A sound understanding of the workings of, as well as the dos and don’ts of popular social networks
- Experience in producing interesting content that generates likes, shares, links, RTs and comments
- Experience using social listening tools and are comfortable with measurement and analytics tools
- Excellent computer skills as well as an excellent understanding of social media platforms and CMS systems
- Appearing in front of the camera/video presenting
- Experience in a graphic design capacity
- Proficient in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator etc)
- Experience working in a fast-paced Ecommerce environment
- Interest in photography and videography
Why work for us?
We are always looking for talented individuals who are passionate about what they do. We offer some of the most rewarding career opportunities in sports retail, eCommerce, and IT development. Our people are highly valued and thrive in a relaxed culture which encourages innovation and personal development.
What’s in it for you?
If working alongside some for the most creative people isn’t enough, we offer you:
Excellent career progression opportunities, 25 days annual leave, Staff discount, 5% pension contribution, company sporting events, smart casual dress code and a brilliant company culture.
WiggleCRC is an Equal Opportunities Employer.