Site Designers x2
T: +353 (1) 457 5000
The role of Site Designer will be to check and review survey documentation in order to confirm site solution and high-level design and instruct drafting teams. The site designer will also be responsible for QA on all completed design documents and may be required to complete a bill of materials. The Site Designer will be required to liaise with client technical resources to solve design problems.
- The role requires planning and scheduling of multiple daily tasks, good organisational and tracking skills are a must.
- Assisting Wireless Design Manager to create and execute current work plans.
- Liaising with survey and build teams to ensure quality site design.
- Learn relevant design specifications and guidelines relevant to current projects.
- Ensuring design documents are completed to the required quality, in a timely fashion to ensure delivery targets are met.
- Identify design issues and propose solutions to resolve and progress sites to build.
- Ownership of site designs to ensure they are delivered as planned and right first time.
- Provide feedback of design lessons learned to provide continual improvement across all projects.
- Liaise with client programme and technical resources as necessary.
- Manage and assist drafting resources to deliver completed designs.
Knowledge; Experience and Skills:
The successful candidate will have:
- Wireless Telecoms experience necessary.
- Must be computer literate.
- Previous experience of wireless rollout or upgrade programs in a design, build or survey capacity would be beneficial.
- AutoCAD experience would be beneficial