T: 02890 385 888
About the Role…
Be the first point of contact for Bavarian Service Customers, increasing the number of Aftersales Customers visiting the centre and ensuring existing customers remain loyal through timely and relevant communication and the delivery of exceptional customer service.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a Customer Service Role.
- Excellent communication skills with customers and staff at all levels.
- Ability to organise, manage and prioritise workloads.
- Excellent administration skills in relation to written communication internally and externally.
- Professional and confident telephone manner.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Trustworthy and confidential.
- A flexible approach to working hours is required.
- Working knowledge of excel spreadsheets and other Microsoft packages.
- Previous experience in making out bound telephone calls.
To apply for this exceptional opportunity, click on the apply/resume button.
Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter stating how your skill set matches the criteria for the role.
We respectfully ask that applicants to SSBAV/21 do not re-apply.
N.B. Applicants must demonstrate on their application form how they meet each of the criteria in order to be short-listed for interview.
All completed applications must be received by 12:00pm (midday) on Monday 20th September. Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
As communication will be via email, please check your spam/junk folder
The Agnew Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer