Service Advisor – Temporary 12 months
T: 02890 385 888
About the role…
As the face of the Aftersales department the main purpose of the Service Advisor is to deal with customer service and repair requirements accurately & efficiently whilst providing exceptional levels of customer service. Effectively operate a customer follow-up system, and to ensure the optimum utilisation of workshop capacity.
Established in 1931 by The Agnew Family, the Agnew Group became part of the Sytner Group of companies in 2012, the UK’s largest motor retailer, which in turn is owned by the Penske Automotive Group, USA. We operate 15 dealerships in the areas of Belfast, Newtownabbey and Portadown, representing 9 manufacturer brands. We also operate Agnew AutoStore in Portadown, Agnew Leasing, NI TPS, Agnew Repair Centre and Agnew Trade Centre. We employ over 1100 staff, sell over 20,000 new and used vehicles annually, with an annual turnover over £470m.
- Excellent communication skills
- Neat, tidy & well presented
- Excellent organisational skills
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s at Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Full, valid Driving Licence (ages 21+ for insurance purposes)
- Two years’ experience as a Service Advisor in the Car Industry
- Knowledge of CDK / RTC
Remuneration and Benefits…
- Salary: TBC depending on experience.
- A subsidised Manufacturer Car Purchase Scheme available to both you and your family after a qualifying period.
- Additional colleagues benefits which includes – preferential rates for servicing and parts, up to 20% off high street retailers, and privilege rates for hotels and trips.
- And much more…
To apply for this exceptional opportunity, click on the apply / resume button.
Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com.
N.B. Applicants must demonstrate on their application form how they meet each of the criteria in order to be short-listed for interview. All completed applications must be received by 12:00 pm (midday) on Wednesday 2nd December 2020. Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
As communication will be via email, please check your spam/junk folder.
The Agnew Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer