T: 02890 385 888
About the Role…
If you have a passion for customer service and aspire to work with a progressive and forward-thinking premium brand, we have a great opportunity for you. To support our growth, Agnew Belfast Volvo are keen to recruit a Service Advisor to join our existing team. The ideal candidate will be experienced in a customer facing role for a minimum of 6 months, and possess a warm, engaging, and friendly personality. Experience of working within the Motor industry is desirable, but it’s not essential as full training will be given. Quite simply, we are looking for applicants that can demonstrate they delight in exceeding customer expectations and deliver on promises.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate how they meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 6 months previous experience in a customer facing role.
- Can demonstrate being passionate about customer service.
- Full Driving Licence (Aged 21+ for insurance purposes).
- Previous experience as a Service Advisor.
- Work experience in any capacity in the Motor Industry.
Reward and benefits…
On top of the competitive salary package and performance related bonus you can expect:
- A fully expensed Company car, or salary alternative.
- Full manufacturer training and development is provided through the Volvo Cars Performance Academy.
- Work in the latest Volvo Retail Experience showroom facility.
- Volvo Car Benefit Scheme for both you and your family.
- 30 days paid annual leave inclusive of statutory entitlement, increasing with your length of service.
To register your interest:
- Call us on 02890 385888 to arrange a private visit to our dealership with a team member.
- Click on the apply button below.
- Email your CV or contact details to email@example.com
We will be delighted to chat with you, so please register your interest by 12:00pm (midday) on Monday 4th October 2021. Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
About Agnew Volvo…
The Agnew Group and Volvo UK have enjoyed a long and successful relationship spanning over 60 years. Agnew Belfast has seen remarkable growth since relocating to their latest state-of -the-art premises on Boucher Way, Belfast, in 2018. In 2020, a second workshop facility was opened, and in 2021 a further stand-alone Volvo Selekt Used Car showroom commenced operation, also on Boucher Way. This business growth now makes Agnew Belfast one of the busiest aftersales facilities in the Volvo UK network. The safety, welfare and job satisfaction of our team is paramount to this success, and we encourage regular feedback from all members as we evolve and grow in an ever-changing market and environment together.
Volvo is proud to be leading the way with their ambition for both plug-in hybrid and electric vehicle technology. By 2025, over 50% of all new Volvo cars produced will be fully electric, and globally we are committed to reducing our carbon footprint across all operations. We will become a climate neutral manufacturer by 2040.
As communication will be via email, please check your spam/junk folder
The Agnew Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer