SERC Graduate Intern Academy
South Eastern Regional College
T: 0345 600 7555
The SERC Graduate Intern Academy is an exclusive service enabling graduates with a real drive and enthusiasm to gain invaluable work experience and enhance their CVs. Our internships are paid full time for a maximum of 12 months.
We are looking for people who can demonstrate talent, drive and enthusiasm. Via a supported mentoring system you will get guidance and feedback on your development and individual support when you need it.
Other key aspects are:
- Paid and practical graduate level work experience in an intellectually and socially stimulating environment within any of the four campuses of the South Eastern Regional College.
- Increased employability with new skills, valuable high-quality experience and CV enhancement.
- Involvement in a Business Improvement Project.
- Potential to obtain a Chartered Management Institute (CMI) qualification in Leadership and Management.
- Opportunity for progression through the SERC Academy Programme on to permanent employment.
- Enriched employment experiences that can help you reach your full potential.
- The challenge of applying knowledge gained during your studies.
- The chance to build up a network of useful contacts