Senior Growth Manager
Chain Reaction Cycles
T: 028 9334 5507
Job Title: Senior Growth Manager
Location: Portsmouth or Belfast
Position type: Full time, Permanent
WiggleCRC are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Growth Manager to join the ride!
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for defining and delivering against a clear growth roadmap for both the Wiggle and Chain Reaction brand as well as consulting and supporting our wider product marketing teams who deliver for DHB, Fohn, Nukeproof, Vitus and other own brands.
- Define a roadmap of channel agnostic growth initiatives based on insight and data
- Develop the growth strategy and bottom up business planning in partnership with the brand team
- Own the loyalty scheme across both loyalty brands and optimise for long term growth and customer retention
- Define promotions and voucher approach
- Work hand in hand with the product team to ensure we have a clear roadmap of growth initiatives
- Develop approaches for boosting virality onsite and across marketing channels, introducing new channels where needed
- 8 years experience in growth or product growth teams
- 3-5 years leadership experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in using data, and visualizing it for the end user
- Tableau or other visualization software experience
- Google Analytics experience
- R/Python experience, or another scripting language
- Relevant analytical experience within the retail sector, working with large volumes of data and customer numbers
Why work for us?
We are always looking for talented individuals who are passionate about what they do. We offer some of the most rewarding career opportunities in sports retail, eCommerce, and IT development. Our people are highly valued and thrive in a relaxed culture which encourages innovation and personal development.
What’s in it for you?
If working alongside some for the most creative people isn’t enough, we offer you:
Excellent career progression opportunities, 25 days annual leave, Staff discount, 5% pension contribution, company sporting events, smart casual dress code and a brilliant company culture.
Is this the job for you? If so, we would love to hear from you…
Why not stand out from the crowd and send us your wiggly cover letter to give us a better idea of who you are and why you want to join the team…