Senior Financial Analyst
T: +353 (1) 457 5000
Due to continued ongoing and expected growth across KN Circet’s UK business, an appointment of a new Senior Finance Analyst is required to join the Team to help drive performance in the UK business.
The Senior Finance Analyst will report to the UK Head of Finance but will work closely with KN Circet’s Operations team and wider Group Finance team.
As Senior Finance Analyst, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Month end reporting & analysis activities, including detailed review and analysis of key spend areas and the production and presentation of insightful reporting.
- Liaising with the group accounting team to determine accruals, prepayments, transfers and reporting.
- Reflecting business change and ensuring continuous improvement in finance processes and reporting.
- In conjunction with UK Head of Finance and wider finance team, partner, support and drive commercial functions to deliver optimum financial performance.
- Development of reporting and other financial processes, to ensure processes are efficient and the numbers are accurate and insightful.
- Provide management with commentary and analysis of relevant KPIs and interpretation of key financial performance metrics.
- Identification and management of opportunities and risks, clearly communicating and escalating where required.
- Monthly engagement with relevant stakeholders to ensure all key targets are fully understood, reported on and achieved.
- Assist in the twice-yearly budgeting/re-forecasting and planning process to ensure timely and accurate production of budgets and continuous review of business performance versus budget.
- Partner and support operational and non-finance divisions to ensure ongoing strong commercial focus.
- Carry out ad-hoc analysis, as required, to support commercial decisions and new business initiatives in addition to interpreting results and making recommendations.
- Input into key decisions on new ERP implementation (Microsoft Navision/4PS)
- Ensure compliance with all relevant Group corporate policies.
- Assist in the ongoing development and refinement of the Groups’ Management Information Systems, in conjunction with UK and Group senior management
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA, or at the final stages of qualification.
- Demonstrable experience of reporting and/or process improvements.
- Demonstrable experience across management information reporting and financial management systems.
- Strong IT systems skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team but also must be able to work independently using own initiative.
- Efficient and organised.
The Good Bits:
KN Circet are committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages such as:
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
- Annual bonus scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Private Healthcare.
- Company car and fuel card or car allowance.