Senior Analytics Manager
Chain Reaction Cycles
T: 028 9334 5507
Job Title: Senior Analytics Manager
Location: Portsmouth or Belfast
Position type: Full time, Permanent
WiggleCRC are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Analytics Manager to join the ride!
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for defining the direction of marketing analytics and insight for both the Wiggle and Chain Reaction brand as well as consulting and supporting our wider product marketing teams who deliver for DHB, Fohn, Nukeproof, Vitus and other own brands.
- Run the insights function, including data (requirements for tracking, insight and execution) via the analytics function within this team
- Deploy marketing reporting and tracking to the business
- Provide leadership to the insights and analytics team to ensure we're delivering the 'so what' to the business
- Definition of attribution approach and working with in-house or agency support to realise
- Own the Marketing data tech stack to ensure data accuracy and transparency
- 8 years experience in customer research and analytics
- 3-5 years leadership experience
- Experience with Google Tag Manager and/or other tag management platforms
- Best practice understanding of coding practices
- UAT testing experience
- Familiar with building data layers
- Experience working with digital marketing and user experience teams
- Ability to troubleshoot code implementations
- SQL experience – experience with BigQuery is a bonus
- Experience with statistical modelling languages (such as R or Python) – Not essential
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Proven knowledge of research methodologies and how to deploy those throughout a business
Why work for us?
We are always looking for talented individuals who are passionate about what they do. We offer some of the most rewarding career opportunities in sports retail, eCommerce, and IT development. Our people are highly valued and thrive in a relaxed culture which encourages innovation and personal development.
What’s in it for you?
If working alongside some for the most creative people isn’t enough, we offer you:
Excellent career progression opportunities, 25 days annual leave, Staff discount, 5% pension contribution, company sporting events, smart casual dress code and a brilliant company culture.
Is this the job for you? If so, we would love to hear from you…
Why not stand out from the crowd and send us your wiggly cover letter to give us a better idea of who you are and why you want to join the team…