T: 028 9442 9717
Location – Derry/Londonderry
Hours of work – 30 hours per week
Days of work – Monday – Friday
Times of work – Between 7am-7pm
Hourly rate – £8.91 per hour
The main purpose of the role include:
- Presenting at all times, a smart, alert, visible and commanding security presence at all times.
- Conducting shift handover procedures at the start and end of each shift to ensure all matters of concern or note occurring during a shift are passed on for the purposes of service and incident management continuity.
- Writing complete and accurate handover and incident reports and taking appropriate action as required on all reports passed to you at the commencement or during a duty shift
- Security of the entire site including CCTV monitoring and patrols.
- External patrols to include the surrounding car parks.
- Greeting, assisting and directing members of the public, contractors and staff visiting the site.
- Issuing and monitoring of site passes.
- Ensuring the safety and security of our clients’ buildings and assets by carrying out all duties in full adherence with the site assignment instructions.
- Ensure full compliance with site policies and procedures.
- Adhering to site regulations, to include fire, health and safety and evacuations.
Essential and Desirable Criteria:
- Current, valid SIA Licence – essential
- Current, valid SIA CCTV licence – desirable
- First Aid Certificate – desirable
- 5 year checkable background – essential
- Customer Service Training – desirable
Robinson Services is an equal opportunities employer
Please note that some of our roles may be subject to appropriate Access NI clearance