Salesforce Technical Lead
Chain Reaction Cycles
T: 028 9334 5507
Job Title: Salesforce Technical Lead
Location: Portsmouth or Belfast
Position type: Full time, Permanent
WiggleCRC are looking to recruit an experienced Salesforce Developer to join the team in either our Portsmouth or Belfast office.The Salesforce Tech Lead will effectively own the relationship with our Salesforce Account Team and will work to ensure we are using the tools within Salesforce effectively and that we have the right integrations to enable successful execution of cross-channel customer communications.
What will you be doing?
- Manage a team of CRM / Email Developers
- Lead development and delivery of all trade emails for Chain Reaction Cycles and Wiggle
- Maintain and develop strong links to Chain Reaction Cycles and Wiggle Brand Marketing teams to ensure trade and brand position requirements are met
- Work closely with the Customer Journey Manager to structure and execute cross-channel communications to achieve the defined KPIs
- Clearly define data requirements to enable execution of Customer Journey roadmap. Working closely with Marketing Data & Analytics to create data requirement briefs
- Push our use of Marketing Tech to increase relevancy and personalistion
- Own SMS, APP and further channel integrations / audience sharing to 3rd party marketing platforms
- Have a clear understanding of the customer journey roadmap and work to configure the marketing technology to ensure delivery of same
- Ensuring data tracking and tagging requirements are met
- Working with our deliverability partners to maintain top delivery rates for all email campaigns
Who are we looking for?
- 2+ years using an enterprise email marketing platform. Salesforce preferred.
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid communication skills and ability to communicate with senior stakeholders across a range of departments
- Solid project management skills
- Ability to manage, drive and motivate a multidiscipline team
- Proven experience in creating, scheduling, testing, and executing one-time and automated email campaigns
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use data to develop and measure marketing campaigns. You must be very comfortable using data to make recommendations and drive decisions
- Comfortable using and editing HTML, AMPScript / Java
- Experience working with enterprise level email service providers such as IBM Marketing Cloud, Salesforce etc.
- Sound knowledge of email best practices, industry trends, and laws regarding email communication (GDPR)
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including a strong working knowledge of Excel.
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM systems
- Experience in B2C marketing
- Experience using SQL and similar queries to analyse data
- Additional languages are a plus
What’s in it for you?
If working alongside some for the most creative people isn’t enough, we offer you:
Excellent career progression opportunities, 25 days annual leave, Staff discount, 5% pension contribution, company sporting events, smart casual dress code and a brilliant company culture.
Is this the job for you? If so, we would love to hear from you…
Why not stand out from the crowd and send us your wiggly cover letter to give us a better idea of who you are and why you want to join the team…