T: 02890 385 888
About the Role…
We are currently recruiting for 2 x Sales Executives, one based in Belfast and the other in Portadown. As a Sales Executive you will look forward to interacting with our customers in the showroom and deliver a great customer experience, ensuring that their needs are fully understood. You will make recommendations on products that meet their requirements and guide them through the sales process, providing advice and assistance with any queries they may have. You will also ensure all our customers are referred to our Business Executives and all areas are explored to provide the customer with best finance options.
About the Agnew Group…
Established in 1931 by The Agnew Family, the Agnew Group became part of the Sytner Group of companies in 2012, the UK’s largest motor retailer, which in turn is owned by the Penske Automotive Group, USA. We operate 15 dealerships in the areas of Belfast, Newtownabbey and Portadown, representing 9 manufacturer brands. We also operate Agnew AutoStore in Portadown, Agnew Leasing, NI TPS, Agnew Repair Centre, Agnew Trade Centre and Agnew Car Buyer. We employ over 900 staff, sell over 18,000 new and used vehicles annually, with an annual turnover over £450m.
- At least 2 year’s previous car sales experience, ideally gained in a prestige franchise.
- Computer literate (experience of using Kerridge would be advantageous).
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Possess a high degree of self-motivation, confidence and tenacity.
- Full, valid driving licence (aged 21+ for insurance purposes).
Reward and Benefits…
- Salary £43,500 OTE.
- Company car and fuel allowance
- Discounted car purchase scheme available after qualifying period.
- Additional benefits which include – preferential rates for servicing and parts, up to 20% off high street retailers, colleague referral scheme and privilege rates for hotels and trips.
- And much more…
To apply for this exceptional opportunity, click on the apply/resume button.
Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter demonstrating how you meet the criteria for our role.
N.B. Applicants must demonstrate on their application form how they meet each of the criteria in order to be short-listed for interview.
All completed applications must be received by 12:00pm (midday) on Thursday 28th October. Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
As communication will be via email, please check your spam/junk folder
The Agnew Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer