Sales Executive – Shanghai
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Randox Laboratories is currently seeking a motivated and target driven individual in the position of Sales Executive to join its dynamic and growing China team. Located in Shanghai, the successful applicant will travel extensively throughout Shanghai meeting with customers and promoting a highly innovative product portfolio.
The successful candidate will perform, amongst others, the following duties:
• Responsible for the sales performance of a defined territory and management of local distribution partners
• Achievement of KPIs and sales targets
• Conducting regular customer visits to increase sales
• Building up in-depth knowledge of Randox clinical range and competitor products
• Identifying new market opportunities and increasing sales
• Handle customer queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Attending conferences and trade shows as required
• Utilisation of CRM system to plan visits and capture customer information.
• Fluency in English and Mandarin (CV MUST BE SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH)
• Willingness to travel regularly and extensively
• Effective selling skills – identification, qualification, negotiation, closing and customer follow-up/service
• A positive attitude with the drive and work ethic to meet targets
• Eager attitude to learn about new, exciting products on the market
• The drive and ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Valid driving licence
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer