T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Randox Laboratories is currently looking for an ambitious, results orientated individual to join a global leader in the provision of medical diagnostic solutions in the role of Sales Executive in Brisbane.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the maintenance and development of business relationships between Randox, our International sales staff and customers. The candidate will be responsible for the sales and promotion of Randox clinical products within the defined territory. This role will involve identifying regional strategic business opportunities for the Randox business units in order to grow revenue in this region.
The successful applicant will be field based from Brisbane with extensive travel throughout Queensland and the Northern Territory.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
• Conducting regular customer visits to increase sales
• Building up in-depth knowledge of Randox and competitor products
• Identifying new market opportunities and increasing sales
• Handle customer queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Achievement of KPIs and sales targets.
• Attending conferences and trade shows as required
• Bachelor level qualification or higher in a Science related discipline (Biochemistry, chemistry, Biomedical sciences etc). Consideration will also be made for graduates of business related disciplines.
• Ability to demonstrate a high level of business acumen.
• The ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with customers and potential
• Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
• Excellent communication.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• Ability to learn and retain information quickly.
• Experience in business to business sales.
• Experience in the Medical Devices industry will be regarded highly.
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets
we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills –including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.