T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Randox Laboratories is currently inviting applications for the position of Sales Executive to join its growing team. The role would involve the sales and promotion of Randox clinical product offering which includes diagnostic reagents, quality control, and clinical chemistry analysers– developing business with current customer as well as winning new business.
The successful applicants will be responsible for:
- Conducting regular customer visits to increase sales
- Building up in-depth knowledge of Randox and competitor products
- Identifying new market opportunities and increasing sales
- Handle customer queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Attending conferences and trade shows as required
- This is a home-office position. Based in Puerto Rico, the successful applicant will be required to travel extensively.
- The successful applicant will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Biochemistry, Chemistry, Life Science or Business-related discipline
- Minimum 3 years sales experience, ideally in medical diagnostics
- A positive attitude with the drive and work ethic to meet targets
- The drive and ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Time management and organisational skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft package, especially Word and Excel
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- A valid driving licence
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.