T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Sales Executive – Rzeszow, Poland (Job Ref: 20I/SERZ)
Randox Laboratories is currently looking for an ambitious, results orientated individual to join a global leader in the provision of medical diagnostic solutions in the role of Sales Executive based in Rzeszow, Poland. This role would suit a recent Science graduate who wishes to start a career in Sales. We can also consider those with previous sales experience.
Reporting to the local Business Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the maintenance and development of business relationships between Randox and customers in the designated sales area. Much focus will initially be placed on new client development; identifying and winning new business. The candidate will be responsible for the sales and promotion of Randox Reagents, QC products including 24:7 & RIQAS and developing new molecular business in the region.
This position will be measured against set financial targets that are expected to be met for the business unit to meet its projected revenue goals.
The successful applicant will be field based from Rzeszow with extensive national travel.
• Bachelor level qualification or higher in a Business and/or Life Science related discipline.
• Fluency in English and Polish.
• Ability to demonstrate a high level of business acumen.
• The ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with customers and potential customers.
• Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
• Excellent communication.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• Ability to learn and retain information quickly.
• Experience in business to business sales.
• Experience in the IVD market
• Market research experience.
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.