T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Sales Executive – Puerto Rico (Job Ref: 20I/EMPR)
Randox Laboratories is currently inviting applications for the position of Sales Executive to join its growing team. The role would involve the sales and promotion of Randox RX Clinical Chemistry Analysers – developing business with current customer as well as winning new business.
Randox has developed the RX Series to meet the growing needs of clinical laboratory testing. The RX series offers a comprehensive range of clinical chemistry analysers providing performance like no other.
The successful applicants will be responsible for:
• Conducting regular customer visits to increase sales
• Building up in-depth knowledge of Randox and competitor products
• Identifying new market opportunities and increasing sales
• Handle customer queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Attending conferences and trade shows as required
This is a home-office position. Based in Puerto Rico, the successful applicant will be required to travel extensively.
The successful applicant will have:
• A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Biochemistry, Chemistry, Life Science or Business related discipline
• Experience in the Diagnostics Industry is highly beneficial
• A positive attitude with the drive and work ethic to meet targets
• The drive and ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Proficiency in the Microsoft package, especially Word and Excel
• Fluency in English and Spanish is essential.
• A valid driving licence
• Previous sales experience
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.