Fane Valley Stores is a leading supplier of animal health and agricultural products to farmers and the rural community. With an expanding network of agri-retail stores and a strong on-line platform, our aim is to exceed the expectations of our customers. We are currently recruiting for the following permanent part-time position at our Ballymena Livestock Mart Store.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times;
- Interacting with the customer in a pleasant, friendly and helpful manner;
- Assisting with stock management and product replenishment;
- Processing orders for visual and electronic livestock identification products;
- Supporting other store functions when needed;
- Complying with relevant legal obligations.
- A good basic education which includes GCSE Mathematics and English (or equivalent);
- Previous work experience in a retail environment;
- Retail product knowledge of agricultural goods;
- Experience in crop and/or animal husbandry;
- Cash handling experience;
- Competence in the use of computers;
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and have a friendly, helpful and enthusiastic personality;
- Be a team player, capable of working with minimum supervision;
- Ideally have an interest and qualification in agriculture;
- Ideally have an SQP (RAMA) qualification for animal health sales.
To request an application form please contact the HR Department at Fane Valley. Email: email@example.com, Tel: (028) 92 610480 or apply directly through our Get Got portal at https://fanevalley.getgotjobs.co.uk.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 5.00pm on Monday 30th November 2020.
Fane Valley Stores is an equal opportunity employer