RTS Sales Manager
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
RTS Sales Manager (Job Ref: 21/RTSM)
Randox is currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic RTS Sales Manager who will provide day-to-day management of the RTS sales force within the UK and Ireland, in adherence with the Randox Sales Process.
• The management and supervision of the UK and Ireland sales force
• The adherence to the Randox Sales Process
• The training of sales staff in the Randox Sales Process and product knowledge
• The preparation of sales reports and sales projects
• The setting up and manning of exhibitions
• The direct selling of Randox products to major customers
• The management of key accounts
• Market research into the potential business opportunities for new and current Randox product lines
• The development of Randox product knowledge by attending training programmes
• Adherence to company Positive Work Environment Policies, health and safety procedures, and the maintenance of a safe working environment
• The promotion of a positive approach to equal opportunities ensuring the Randox’s equal opportunity policies and procedures are adhered t by staff for whom they are responsible.
Monitoring and updating of the CRM system
This role will involve travel throughout the UK and Ireland.
• 2.1 or above in a third level qualification in a science/business related discipline
• Possess a full UK driving licence
• Ability to manage and motivate a team
• Understand the principles of market research
• Be able to apply a keen sense for the prioritization of tasks.
• Sales experience in a Drug and Alcohol or clinical in vitro diagnostics environment
• Previous management experience
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.