Retail Sales Advisor – Part Time
Chain Reaction Cycles
T: 028 9334 5507
Job Title: Retail Assistant | Location: Boucher Road, Belfast | Position type: Part time (5 hours per week with overtime available)
Do you have a passion for Customer Service and all things cycling? Chain Reaction Cycles are looking a Retail Assistant to become an integral part of our customer service experience at our retail store.
What will you be doing?
You will be a key part of our retail team responsible for advising customers on our range of products, ensuring that world-class customer service is delivered.
Duties and responsibilities
- Personal shopping experience of bikes, apparel & component sales from walk-in customers.
- Telephone queries and conversion to in-store sales.
- Booking in of service related jobs to the workshop
- Bike fitting
- Ride to Work queries
- Bike financing
- Merchandising & replenishment of stock
- Supporting local cycling events in NI
Who are we looking for?
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Previous retail experience is essential
- Cycling knowledge or a passion for sport is desirable.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work well under pressure,
- Strong communication skills essential (written and oral)
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Highly numerate
- Computer literate.
Why work for us?
We are always looking for talented individuals who are passionate about what they do. We offer some of the most rewarding career opportunities in sports retail, eCommerce, and IT development. Our people are highly valued and thrive in a relaxed culture which encourages innovation and personal development.
What’s in it for you?
If working alongside some for the most creative people isn’t enough, we offer you:
Excellent career progression opportunities, Staff discount, 5% pension contribution, company sporting events, smart casual dress code and a brilliant company culture.
Are we the saddle to your bicycle? If so, we would love to hear from you…
Why not stand out from the crowd and send us your wiggly cover letter to give us a better idea of who you are and why you want to join the team…
Chain Reaction Cycles Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We require all applicants to complete an Equal Opportunities Monitoring form and regrettably, we will not be able to process your application without this.
CRC reserves the right to shortlist using desirable criteria should we receive a high number of applications.