Regulatory Affairs Officer
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Regulatory Affairs Officer (Job Ref: 21N/VIGL)
Randox require a highly motivated and enthusiastic Vigilance (Regulatory Affairs) Officer to work within our Technical Support team based in Crumlin, County Antrim.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
• Reporting to and communicating with regulatory authorities globally
• Assisting Randox Global office and distributors in their communications with local regulatory authorities
• Communicate with Randox end users, Global office staff and global distributors
• Work closely with Technical Support and Regulatory Affairs teams to ensure all regulatory requirements for Vigilance are met.
This is an excellent career opportunity; full training will be provided.
• Educated to Degree level (Life science degree)
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to disseminate information in a concise manner throughout the Company
• Proficient in use of Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
• Flexible approach and willingness to work outside hours if required.
• Previous experience in a similar role
Randox Laboratories are passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer