T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Recruitment Coordinator – (Job Ref: 21N/RECC)
Randox Laboratories is currently looking to recruit a Recruitment Administrator with exceptional communication and organisational skills, to be based at our Head Quarters in Crumlin, Co. Antrim. This will be a temporary contract.
The position is a Recruitment Administrator whereby you will spend the majority of your time data inputting, transferring details from cv’s onto the recruitment data base. You will also assist with scheduling interviews, creating interview packs and posting job advertisements.
Professionalism will be key in this role with the successful applicant acting as the first point of contact for candidates/clients. This will be a fast-paced position which will offer the successful applicant excellent experience and other opportunities.
• Excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail and the ability to prioritise work in a logical fashion
• The ability to input and record data accurately and efficiently
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Professional telephone etiquette and manner
• Confident with all Microsoft packages, especially Excel and Outlook
• The ability to act on your own initiative as well as part of a team
• Operating a switchboard
• Experience in a similar role
• Experience with PAMS database
Now is your chance to be part of a strong, growing organisation.
Randox Laboratories are passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim