T: 02890 385 888
About the Role…
To ensure all customers and colleagues receive a courteous, friendly and professional service on a daily basis during face to face and telephony interaction.
As the first point of contact for the entire business you are responsible for setting the tone for the complete customer and colleague experience.
About the Agnew Group…
Established in 1931 by The Agnew Family, the Agnew Group became part of the Sytner Group of companies in 2012, the UK’s largest motor retailer, which in turn is owned by the Penske Automotive Group, USA. We operate 15 dealerships in the areas of Belfast, Newtownabbey and Portadown, representing 9 manufacturer brands. We also operate Agnew AutoStore in Portadown, Agnew Leasing, NI TPS, Agnew Repair Centre, Agnew Trade Centre and Agnew Car Buyer. We employ over 900 staff, sell over 18,000 new and used vehicles annually, with an annual turnover over £450m.
- Have a genuine passion to provide a consistently exceptional service to customers and colleagues.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Smart, professional appearance.
- Have a professional telephone manner.
- Must have a flexible approach to working hours and rotas within a small team.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Previous switchboard experience would be advantageous.
Remuneration and Benefits…
- Salary: £8.91 ph.
- Discounted car purchase scheme available after qualifying period.
- Additional benefits which include – preferential rates for servicing and parts, up to 20% off high street retailers, colleague referral scheme and privilege rates for hotels and trips.
- And much more…
To apply for this exceptional opportunity, click on the apply/resume button.
Alternatively, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the job reference above.
We respectfully ask that applicants to AUBHOST/21 do not re-apply.
N.B. Applicants must demonstrate on their application form how they meet each of the criteria in order to be short-listed for interview.
All completed applications must be received by 12:00pm (midday) on Monday 20th September 2021. Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
As communication will be via email, please check your spam/junk folder
The Agnew Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer