Receptionist / Host – Part Time
T: 02890 385 888
About the Role…
The main purpose of the Receptionist / Host is to greet customers and visitors promptly, efficiently and professionally upon entrance to the showroom. You will also provide hospitality where necessary.
Vacancy 1 is 22 hours per week and is based in our Mallusk showroom.
Vacancy 2 is 22 hours per week and is based in our Belfast showroom.
About the Agnew Group…
Established in 1931 by The Agnew Family, the Agnew Group became part of the Sytner Group of companies in 2012, the UK’s largest motor retailer, which in turn is owned by the Penske Automotive Group, USA. We operate 15 dealerships in the areas of Belfast, Newtownabbey and Portadown, representing 9 manufacturer brands. We also operate Agnew AutoStore in Portadown, Agnew Leasing, NI TPS, Agnew Repair Centre, Agnew Trade Centre and Agnew Car Buyer. We employ over 900 staff, sell over 18,000 new and used vehicles annually, with an annual turnover over £450m.
- At least 1 years’ experience in a customer service environment.
- Smart, professional appearance and courteous manner.
- Good presentation skills i.e. well-presented and fully completed application form.
- Ability to cope under pressure, managing large call volumes at peak times.
- Experience of hospitality work.
- Previous switchboard experience.
Reward and Benefits…
- Salary: £8.91 per hour.
- Discounted car purchase scheme available after qualifying period.
- Additional benefits which include – preferential rates for servicing and parts, up to 20% off high street retailers, colleague referral scheme and privilege rates for hotels and trips.
- And much more…
To apply for this exceptional opportunity, click on the apply/resume button. Please indicate your preference for the position in either Belfast or Mallusk.
Alternatively, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference above.
N.B. Applicants must demonstrate on their application form how they meet each of the criteria in order to be short-listed for interview.
All completed applications must be received by 12:00pm (midday) on Monday 20th September 2021. Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
As communication will be via email, please check your spam/junk folder
The Agnew Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer