T: 02890 385 888
About the role…
Our busy Agnew Autoexchange is looking to recruit a dedicated Receptionist/Host to handle client facing duties as well as general administration tasks. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and multitasking skills a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
About the Agnew Group…
Established in 1931 by The Agnew Family, the Agnew Group became part of the Sytner Group of companies in 2012, the UK’s largest motor retailer, which in turn is owned by the Penske Automotive Group, USA. We operate 15 dealerships in the areas of Belfast, Newtownabbey and Portadown, representing 9 manufacturer brands. We also operate Agnew AutoStore in Portadown, Agnew Leasing, NI TPS, Agnew Repair Centre, Agnew Trade Centre and Agnew Car Buyer. We employ over 900 staff, sell over 18,000 new and used vehicles annually, with an annual turnover over £450m.
- At least 1 years’ experience in a customer service environment
- Smart, professional appearance and courteous manner
- Good presentation skills i.e. well-presented and fully completed application form
- Previous switchboard experience
- Ability to cope under pressure, managing large call volumes at peak times
Remuneration and Benefits…
- Salary: £8.91 per hour
- A subsidised Manufacturer Car Purchase Scheme available to both you and your family after a qualifying period.
- Additional colleagues benefits which includes – preferential rates for servicing and parts, up to 20% off high street retailers, and privilege rates for hotels and trips.
- And much more…
To apply for this exceptional opportunity, click on the apply / resume button.
Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter demonstrating how you meet the criteria for our role.
We respectfully asked that previous applicants do not re-apply.
N.B. Applicants must demonstrate on their application form how they meet each of the criteria in order to be short-listed for interview.
All completed applications must be received by 12:00 pm (midday) on Thursday 21st October. Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
As communication will be via email, please check your spam/junk folder.
The Agnew Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer