Receptionist & Administrative Assistant
Fane Valley Co-op has interests in animal feed manufacturing, red meat processing (beef, lamb and edible offal’s), the production of beef dripping, fully integrated duck production & processing, porridge oats & breakfast cereal, agricultural supplies and the provision of agronomy & forage services.
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Receptionist and Administrative Assistant to join our team at our Head Office in Moira.
Receptionist and Administrative Assistant
The successful candidate will provide a professional and efficient reception and administrative services within a busy work environment.
- Responsible for directing telephone calls to the appropriate person or office in a pleasant and efficient manner;
- Receiving visitors on site;
- Keep inventory of office stock and records of costs and expenses;
- Update calendars and schedule meetings;
- Organise Catering for business meetings.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent with minimum grade C in Maths and English;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and video conferencing;
- Previous switchboard experience;
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner; with a professional attitude and the ability to be resourceful and proactive;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment and on their own initiative;
- A can-do attitude is essential for this role with the flexibility to adapt to change.
In return, the company offers an attractive salary and benefits package which includes: Healthcare Plan for employees and their children under 18 years, Company Pension & Life Assurance, Health & Well-Being strategy which incorporates a range of on-going initiatives and programmes.
To request an application form please contact the HR department at Fane Valley. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: (028) 92 610480 or apply directly through our Get Got portal at https://fanevalley.getgotjobs.co.uk
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is 5.00pm on Monday 2nd August 2021.
Fane Valley is an equal opportunities employer.