Quality & Compliance Manager Ultrafast
T: +353 (1) 457 5000
Reporting to the General Manager, this role has a geographical area across N. Ireland for the KN Utility Operations and will provide governance across:
Adherence to Quality and technical/product standards
Compliance with legislation, Health and Safety Executive Guidelines (HSG47), New Roads Street Works Act (NRSWA) practices, Technical/Product specification, Training and Accreditation
Reducing risk to client and 3rd party networks, plant, customers and operatives.
Deliver a ‘Right First Time’ Product, exceeding customer expectations.
Your role as Quality and Compliance Manager is a pivotal role for the successful operations of the Utilities Operations and will ensure Circet are operating at the highest standards across all key metrics.
Quality is the totality of actions/activities required to deliver a quality product to our clients, customers and Circet in a safe environment.
NECESSARY EXPERIENCE/ TRAINING:
- Proven experience of working within a project life cycle
- A good understanding and practical experience in managing Risk, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies and Escalations
- A good understanding of project governance and control
- 5+ years working within a Health and Safety and/or Quality remit for utilities
- 5+ years management experience
- IOSH certified
- SWQR Supervisor level
- Openreach accreditation desirable
- Compliance with legislation, Health and Safety Executive Guidelines (HSG47), New Roads Street Works Act (NRSWA) practices, Technical/Product specification, Training and Accreditation requirements.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure compliance and quality goal achievement.
- Performing the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Conduct corrective action reviews, audits, inspections and risk assessments.
- Conduct training needs analysis.
- Co-ordinate and schedule relevant training requirements between KN Operations and KN Training Academy or other training facilities.
- Manage and undertake quality audits and root cause analysis studies.
- Provide Quality and Training advice and direction to relevant personnel on site as required.
- Implement Quality Improvement Initiatives to achieve ‘Right First Time’.
- Adhere to HSEQT, and customer service expectations.
- Ensure all PPE and all equipment requiring calibrations is maintained up to date
- Develop and implement auditing schedules based on thorough research with the Operations Managers.
- Analyse operational practice, periodic reports, databases, records and other forms of documentation to ensure compliance is established within the company.
- Act as support for external auditing through client liaison
- Brief management on auditing findings, improvement initiatives and reports.
- Collaborate with management to improve internal control mechanisms as needed.
- Accept ownership of new auditing initiatives and enhance the Operational reputation and effectiveness.
Health, Safety and Quality
Reporting to the General Manager, this role will be responsible for leading all operational activity in relation to Quality and Training. You will lead and drive compliance with regards to standards, policies and procedures set out by the Group. You will manage implementation of Quality standards, relevant programmes and initiatives and will take the lead on, develop and promote a best in class safety and quality culture in conjunction with your quality management team.