T: 028 9032 0070
MOUNT CHARLES HAVE AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR A PURCHASING ADMINISTRATOR TO JOIN OUR TEAM.
We are now recruiting for a Purchasing Officer to join the procurement team. The purpose of the role is to purchase goods and materials efficiently to ensure the needs of the overall operations of the company are met and provide support to other departments as required.
Hours of Work: Standard hours will be Monday to Friday 40hrs hours per week. Flexibility is required to work additional hours on occasion as needed, office-based.
21k per annum
28 days paid annual leave
Holiday purchase scheme
Flexitime working policy
Hybrid Working Policy
- Prepare and raise purchase orders and orders schedules within a P2P system
- Managing product data
- Compile data relating to supplier performance to enable evaluation
- Build, maintain and manage supplier relationships and keep up good communications
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, purchasing policies, and procedures
- Raising clients’ invoices
- Previous purchasing/ procurement experience and strong ability in customer service
- Strong capability to deal professionally with customers, clients & colleagues
- A proactive approach to problem-solving
- Good organisational, time management, interpersonal skills, and the ability to work as part of a busy team
- Good level of education and/or equivalent experience in a sales administration role, including use of Mathematics, English, and computer skills
- Confidence in using computer software such as Microsoft word, excel, outlook etc.