T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Purchasing Administrator – (21N/IPPA)
Randox Laboratories is currently looking to recruit an Administrator with exceptional communication and organisational skills, to be based in our Purchasing department in Crumlin, County Antrim.
The Purchasing Administrator will provide administrative support to the Purchasing Team, some specific duties will include:
• Manage the central mailboxes for purchasing, Printers and Car Bookings
• Support the Buyers by completing important administrative duties
• Issue requisitions to Buyers
• Car fleet administration
• Placing purchase orders (including Heating oil / Fuel)
• Import clearance documentation
• Maintain service logs and action orders
The role will also involve data inputting, scanning, filing and other general administrative duties.
Professionalism will be key in this role with the successful applicant dealing with internal and external stakeholders. This will be a fast-paced position which will offer the successful applicant excellent experience and other opportunities.
• Excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail and the ability to prioritise work in a logical fashion
• The ability to input and record data accurately and efficiently
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Professional telephone manner
• Confident with all Microsoft packages, especially Excel and Outlook
• The ability to act on your own initiative as well as part of a team
Now is your chance to be part of a strong, growing organisation.
Randox Laboratories are passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer